Crazy-Rabbit ❤
D'Owner


Hello , I'm Masyhuri , the writer in this blogger . Put ur nice comment and do follow me . Thanks ❤ .

Diary About Links

D'Stalker


Put your Cbox code here . Width 230 only .

D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome



EXAM is never fun ! !

Assalammualaikum. Hi blogger! im going to be stress bcus of this exam called PT3.. at the same time, we(3alma) will start our syafawi's exam..how cn i relaxed with this situation? but.. i'll try my best to be the best of the best and make my parents proud of my results.. like my mom said ' if u wanna find something,find the way'.. its almost 1am. i cant sleep bcus of ths geo's project.exam is never fun for me.hahahahahaha! anyway, goodluck to all pt3's batch & Kkq's student! Fighting! Happy Fasting to All muslim! Assalammualaikum..

0 message from u